Friday, June 19, 2009

Is that even a word?

oDesk Certified  Professional
What word?

greye...I don't really know if it's written in the dictionary... i don't think it is. Some of my friends have asked me what the word means, or if it has any meaning at all because i keep using it. It's just a word i made up a long time ago, back when i was still in high school. It's actually a combination of the letters of my crushes' names. I liked how the word sounded ('grey' with a silent 'e' at the end) and so i decided to keep using it. That's the story, nothing special really..=)

Anyway, this maintaining a blog site is something new to me. Yes, I've written a few things on my friendster blog page but those were really short posts. Some of those are not even original, but copied texts from wherever i happened to read them (text messages, personality assessment etcetera). I usually have a lot of thoughts in my head but rarely do i feel the urge to write them down on a journal. This will be my first attempt to become a 'serious' blogger (serious, meaning i get to write more blogs than i normally do).

I don't really have a trend or pattern for the entries that i will be posting on this site. Whatever I feel like posting, i will post. May it be original content, lyrics to a song, an article about flossing one's teeth, as long as i like it, I'll post it here. Bear with me, please. =)

Feel free to leave a comment! Let me know what you think about what i wrote, that would be great. =)

I

No comments:

Post a Comment