Monday, June 22, 2009

E-book or Paperback?

I, or rather, my sister collects books (fiction, self-help) and i always get excited whenever i buy a new one to add to the collection that we already have. I just don't buy that often because these books are not really cheap and of course i have my priorities. Very rarely do i find the authors i like on books that are on sale.

One day, as i was surfing online, i found a website that was advertising the TWILIGHT series in e-book form. I got very interested because i was really looking for the books and couldn't find cheaper versions of it.

So, to make the long story short, i was able to get the e-books for a price way cheaper than what the actual books are worth. Now, i actually have more e-books on file than paperbacks. This doesn't mean though that i don't appreciate a good old paperback anymore. It's just that electronic books have become more convenient and more affordable for me.

If you want a list of the e-books that i have, feel free to e-mail me (rubidoogs@gmail.com) and i'll even share them to you (for a very cheap fee, of course...i didn't get them for free, you know, hehe=D).

No comments:

Post a Comment