Saturday, June 20, 2009

36 days

It is now exactly 36 days since i last punched in and out of work. Thirty six days of rest and relaxation (read: thirty six days of being unemployed), can't say I'm complaining, nope, no complaints there...

I was so restless the first few days, so eager to find work and take on the next job, the next assignment. After a while, the feeling of urgency wears out and i find myself getting used to just lazing around all day and not always thinking about the work i have to do. Is it bad for a person, too much procrastination? I hope not, haha...


I spend much of my day surfing the net and so one day, as i was going home from yet another disappointing job fair, i had this idea of getting a sideline. I thought to myself, since i spend so much time online, why don't I make it an opportunity to earn money? My sister planted the idea in my head months ago, i just didn't think of it that much because i was still busy working and enjoying everything i had (my job, my friends etc...). Now that i don't have anything to occupy my time with, I'm giving it serious consideration.

One reason for creating this blog is for me to be able to advertise my skill/s to future clients. You see, I signed up for this website where i can take on different kinds of online jobs and earn money (take note: US dollars) if the client is satisfied with my work. I haven't really started applying for these online jobs because I'm still building up my resume and advertising my skill/s through this blog and in other ways.

I'm being optimistic here, so I really hope this turns out great. Wish me luck! =)


2 comments:

  1. i-follow unta nako imo blog. wala man kay follower nga button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dba nakafollow na man ka ani na blog?

    ReplyDelete