Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Inday

How is Inday these days?


Amo: Inday, may pulubi sa gate, paalisin mo nga!

Inday: Right away!

Inday to Beggar: Hey you putrid-smelling beggar with the diverse ambiance of scented junk that assails everybody's nostrils and poisons everyone's fresh and carbon-free lungs, please go away now!

Beggar: What? Who do you think you are? You pathetic trying hard nanny! How could you, a social climbing and very low grade mammal, underestimate a high-class beggar like me? The hell with you!

Inday: Nakakasakit ka na ah! Mam oh ayaw umalis!

=D


Inday: Hi guys! I'm flying off to London next week. I'll be there for quite a while or if permitted i'll be staying there for good na. Sorry if i didn't tell you earlier. I told myself not to tell until before i leave. Thanks for the friendship, i hope to see you all again and i'll certainly miss you all! Farewell! (text ni Inday sa mga kaibigang katulong bago mag-yaya sa UK...)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment