Monday, March 12, 2012

Couch Potato no more?

I'm a self-confessed couch potato. I will honestly say that I like to procrastinate instead of deal with everything all at once and become very productive. For the longest time, my idea of  "R & R" is to laze around on the sofa and watch television programs THE WHOLE DAY.

However, recently, i have experienced what some may call a 'change of heart'. I thought to myself, it would be nice to see other parts of the country, visit places outside of Iligan City and maybe experience a little adventure. At first it was just wishful thinking but there came a point when I became sure that I really wanted to do it. I was asking myself, when will I ever have the chance to do that if not now..while i'm still young and with not much responsibilities holding me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment