Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hot and Cold

It's been a while since i last posted an entry to this blog and now that i'm posting one, all i write about is how sick i'm feeling, boo-hoo =(

I had backaches, headaches, a runny nose and a cough. I think i even had chills the other night...

All these was making me think about A(H1N1) and if i got it or not. I googled the symptoms of A(H1N1) to check if i am experiencing all of those.

Here are the symptoms:

fever

cough

sore throat

runny or stuffy nose

body aches

headache

chills

fatigue

in some cases, one may also experience diarrhea and vomiting.

I had 5 symptoms out of 10. Now, i only have a runny nose and a cough so that is definitely an improvement, right? (well, i think it is!)

I probably just got stressed because of sudden things happening in my life (sudden decisions for a job, sudden relocation etc...). I think all i need is a little getting used to, and of course, lots of fluids and rest.

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment